Sydney closes its shutters at 5pm. Shopping centers, cafes etc. close at 5pm. Sounds boring isn't it?
But come the weekend, these guys show you how to live life. I was talking to a friend of mine living in Australia and here is the summary of their lifestyle: "Work whole week, get wages for the week. Party the whole weekend with the money! Start again the next week". Is this how life is supposed to be lived? I don't know, I am nobody to judge.
Anyway, this time I will tell you about this amazing place. This place is all about the love story of one man. His passion, his only love and his story. This place is about Max Brenner's love story. It is about his love story with chocolate. By the looks of it, he had one hell of an affair!
Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar!
We walk towards this place, and I can smell chocolate as I enter. Te first thing I see is that this place is actually ONLY chocolate. Little chocolate truffles, chocolates filled with whiskey, white chocolate bars, pure chocolate blocks, cocoa powder..the list goes on. Savouring the ambience, I settle down and I begin to think: "maybe this is why it is called the Food of the Gods". This is a place which oozes chocolate from every corner. There was chocolate pizzas, the chocolate Tiramisu, chocolate souffle and lots more.
While I was admiring all this, I happened to notice these odd looking pipes running over head. I wondered why these pipes were externally visible, when they should have been embedded in the walls. I traced the path of the pipes and then what I realized took the meaning of "chocolate bar" to a whole new level. These were pipes carrying hot chocolate! Chocolate was being prepared right there and there were pipes carrying chocolate!
Australia continues to amaze me. The colors, the sounds and now the taste; incredible!
But come the weekend, these guys show you how to live life. I was talking to a friend of mine living in Australia and here is the summary of their lifestyle: "Work whole week, get wages for the week. Party the whole weekend with the money! Start again the next week". Is this how life is supposed to be lived? I don't know, I am nobody to judge.
Anyway, this time I will tell you about this amazing place. This place is all about the love story of one man. His passion, his only love and his story. This place is about Max Brenner's love story. It is about his love story with chocolate. By the looks of it, he had one hell of an affair!
Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar!
We walk towards this place, and I can smell chocolate as I enter. Te first thing I see is that this place is actually ONLY chocolate. Little chocolate truffles, chocolates filled with whiskey, white chocolate bars, pure chocolate blocks, cocoa powder..the list goes on. Savouring the ambience, I settle down and I begin to think: "maybe this is why it is called the Food of the Gods". This is a place which oozes chocolate from every corner. There was chocolate pizzas, the chocolate Tiramisu, chocolate souffle and lots more.
While I was admiring all this, I happened to notice these odd looking pipes running over head. I wondered why these pipes were externally visible, when they should have been embedded in the walls. I traced the path of the pipes and then what I realized took the meaning of "chocolate bar" to a whole new level. These were pipes carrying hot chocolate! Chocolate was being prepared right there and there were pipes carrying chocolate!
Australia continues to amaze me. The colors, the sounds and now the taste; incredible!



Awesome Abhiram :-) and hey " Bald Man " - isn't that the most unromantic way to describe Max's love story ;-) ?
ReplyDelete